Pre-Registration is now OPEN. Grab your passes today and save! Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with all the ShadoCon news!
AT THE DOOR PASSES
|Weekend Pass – $55|
|Friday Day Pass – $25|
|Saturday Day Pass – $30|
|Sunday Day Pass – $20|
|Child Day Pass – $10|
|7% Sales tax is already include for the “At The Door Passes”|
INNISBROOK RESORT @ THE EDINBURGH & STERLING HALLS
36750 Us Highway 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Please read the Information page carefully before registering.
- Child Pass: Children 4 years of age and under have FREE admittance. Children 5 – 12 years of age are eligible for our Child Pass which must be purchased at the convention. All Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a pass bearing parent or guardian of at least 21 years of age.
- Pre-Registration Pick Up: You can pick up your ShadoCon Pass at the convention registration area. When picking up your pass(es) please provide a photo ID and your ShadoCon confirmation email that was sent to the e-mail you provided. Acceptable forms of identification include: Driver’s License, School ID, Work ID, Passport, Military ID, etc.
- At the door Registration: If you choose to register at the convention you must fill out a registration slip provided in the registration area.
- The confirmation e-mail print out helps us get you your ticket faster. Please bring it to registration when you come to pick up your ticket. If you are unable to print out your e-mail or you forget it, a photo ID will suffice.
- If you wish to get a refund or transfer your ticket, you must submit a request in writing no later than 28 days after the purchase of the ticket. Refund/transfer requests will not be accepted less than 30 days before the convention. You can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transfer Policy: You are given one opportunity to transfer your ticket to another person oR to defer your ticket to the following year, good for one year only.
ShadoCon welcomes all media personnel who work in the anime, manga, video game, and/or entertainment industry with open arms. Press members may work for a major company or be independent contractors/professionals. The requirements for a press pass are below, and you may apply for a press pass through our online form.
Once you have applied to be press, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to let you know your application was received. You will receive a second e-mail if you are approved for a press pass confirming all relevant details. Please be aware you will be required to show ID and/or a business card when picking up your press pass at Registration.
A prior press pass does not equal future passes. ShadoCon reserves the right to cancel or revoke a press pass without explanation during the pre-registration process or during the convention itself.
We hope to see you at ShadoCon! Questions can be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com.
To be considered for the ShadoCon Press, you will need to fulfill the following requirments:
- It is preferred if you have active employment at a recognized print publication such as a magazine, newspapers, or other outlets such as radio, television/cable/affiliate station/program, newscast and/or online magazine. We will also consider writers/reporters from high school and university level publications, but we kindly request that you provide us with a letter of intent signed by you and your editor-in-chief/advisor on official school letterhead.
- Applications with official company e-mails are preferred.
- Business card with stated company name, individual name and contact information, letter of recommendation or a recent company pay-stub.
- A Valid picture ID.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age by/on November 5, 2015.
You will be notified via e-mail if you are approved for a ShadoCon Press Pass. Please note that those who have obtained approval for “Press” admission will still be required to provide their official business card and valid ID.
Individuals who choose to register at the convention will also be required to provide the items mentioned in points 3 and 4 above. Since we will not have all of our resources available at the convention, please be aware that information that cannot be verified on the spot may result in the denial of the Press Badge.
Currently not accepting submissions..
Volunteer For ShadoCon
ShadoCon welcomes anyone who is willing to volunteer. As a volunteer you will be assisting us with some of the most important aspects of the event.
There is no experience necessary, as we will have a training session the Thursday before the convention.
So, if you are interested in becoming one of our volunteers this year, please read the Volunteer Details below and submit a Volunteer Form.
Thank you in advance for volunteering at ShadoCon!
Please read the details below before filling out your volunteer form.
- You must purchase a weekend pass to volunteer.
- Once you have your 10 credit hours you will be refunded what you paid for your weekend pass.
- You are required to work a minimum 10 hours through out the convention to be considered as a volunteer.
- You are to be at your scheduled shift 15 minutes before hand.
- You are required to attend the volunteer meeting on Thursday October 30th,2014 at 8:00pm. Meet up at registration.
- Just fill out the volunteer form below and you will hear back from our volunteer coordinator.
- Please understand that you are not guaranteed your requested shifts. We will be accepting a only a limited amount of volunteers per shift.
- Assigned locations will no longer be given in advance, they will be determined on site based on needs of the show.
- No costumes will be permitted during your shift
- Please wear comfortable shoes as you will most likely be standing for the majority of your shift.
- The use of cell phones, game devices, music devices, ect are strictly prohibited during your shift. We need you to be ready and attentive.
- If you have to miss your shift for whatever reason please either call or e-mail us in a timely manner, so we have the opportunity to fill your spot. If you no call no show, you will no longer qualify to volunteer for ShadoCon in the future.