Where will ShadoCon be hosted at this year?
- ShadoCon will be taking place at The Westshore Grand in Tampa, FL.
How do I purchase tickets?
- To purchase tickets before the con, go to http://www.shadocon.com/attendee . To purchase tickets at the event, go to Registration – located in front of the Main Events Room.. Registration hours are 9 am – 7 pm Friday, 9 am – 7 pm Saturday, and 9 am – 4 pm Sunday.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We are cash only at this time. There will be an ATM on property.
Do you offer group discounts?
- Yes, if you purchase ahead of time! There is a $5 discount on each pass for a group of 10 or more.
Do you have child passes?
- Child passes are available for those who are between the ages 4 and 8. It’s $10 a day for a child ticket. Kids 4 and under are free.
When and where can I pick up my pre-purchased passes for ShadoCon?
- If you pre-registered your passes online you may pick up your passes as early as Thursday, in the registration room at ShadoCon from 7pm – 9 pm.
What do I need to pick up my pre-purchased pass?
- You must have the printed receipt for your pass with your name on it and/or a photo ID.
Do you have a refund policy?
- ShadoCon does not provide refunds for tickets purchased after 30 days.
Does parking cost money?
- Parking at the hotel is $12 a day. There is parking available across the street at the Westshore Mall, but if you leave your viehical over night it may be towed away.
Is there wireless internet available?
- Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and in the convention space for FREE.
Is my costume acceptable?
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any costume questions.
What is your weapons policy?
- You can view our weapons policy in its entirety here: http://www.shadocon.com/policies
How do I submit a panel?
- You can submit your panels directly through this website. Panel submissions are currently closed.
What is there to do at ShadoCon?
- We have tons of activities at ShadoCon including panels, guest signings, live performances, dances, formal balls, group meet ups, outdoor festival games, a full game room, a L.A.N room, table top gaming, contests, a boffer pit, a full vendors room, an artist area, and so much more. At ShadoCon there is so much to do that you won’t even know where to start.